Adjunct Mathematics Instructor - Macon Campus
- - Macon Campus
- Franklin, NC, USA
- Part Time
Anticipated Start: January 2019
Instruction in assigned day time Mathematics classes at the Macon Campus for the Spring Semester availability.
1. Prepare and teach assigned courses in accordance with course outlines and published course schedule.
2. Maintain accurate records for each course taught.
3. Assist in selection and ordering of equipment, supplies, and textbooks.
4. Cooperate in scheduled student evaluations of instructor and space.
5. Submit all college reports in an accurate timely fashion.
6. Attend instructor and departmental meetings as scheduled.
7. Be responsible for any adjunct professional development and maintaining professional competence.
Master's Degree in Mathematics, or Master's Degree in a related discipline, with a minimum of 18 graduate-level hours in Mathematics; at least two years of teaching experience required. Preferred: College teaching preferred with demonstrated teaching with technology.
Knowledge and Skills:
Ability to use computers and software to support instruction, including course management software, word processing, email, Internet, and student information database.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Follow Us On Social Media