Nurse - RN Instructor - Adjunct
- - Health Sciences
- Sylva, NC, USA
- $29.18 - $30.63
- Part Time
Statement of Primary Purpose
Provide instructional services to nursing students in the classroom or clinical setting
Curriculum faculty, Adjunct
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
1. Prepare and teach assigned courses in accordance with course outlines and published course schedule.
2. Maintain accurate records for each course taught.
3. Prepare, review, and update course outlines on a regular basis.
4. Recommend and assist with curriculum revisions as necessary.
5. Participate in curriculum advisory committee meetings, if applicable.
6. Cooperate in scheduled student evaluations of instructor and course.
7. Submit all college reports in an accurate timely fashion.
8 Be responsible for professional development and maintaining professional competence.
9. Establish and maintain effective working relationships with students, faculty, staff, and others.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
Perform other duties as assigned.
BSN Degree required,
MSN-Education preferred (or in progress)
Knowledge and Skills
Teaching experience preferred
Active unencumbered North Carolina Registered Nurse License
This position description covers the most essential functions and duties associated with this position. Other duties may be assigned by the President or appropriate supervisory personnel. The College reserves the right to alter duties, responsibilities, conditions, working hours, and job title as necessary.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Follow Us On Social Media