Certified Nursing Assistant Instructor - Part Time
- - Health Sciences
- Highlands-Cashiers, NC, USA
- $28.09 - $29.76
- Part Time
***Open until Filled***
Statement of Primary Purpose
Provide instructional services at Eckerd Living Center at Highlands-Cashiers Hospital
Part time faculty
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
1. Prepare and teach assigned courses in accordance with course outlines and published course schedule.
2. Maintain accurate records for each course taught.
3. Prepare, review, and update course outlines on a regular basis.
4. Recommend and assist with curriculum revisions as necessary.
5. Participate in curriculum advisory committee meetings, if applicable.
6. Participate in college events and activities.
7. Cooperate in scheduled student evaluations of instructor and course.
8. Submit all college reports in an accurate timely fashion.
9. Attend instructor and departmental meetings as scheduled.
10. Be responsible for professional development and maintaining professional competence.
11. Establish and maintain effective working relationships with students, faculty, staff, and others.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
Perform other duties as assigned.
AAS in Nursing required, B.S.N. preferred. Minimum of two years nursing experience AND
1. Experience in or a course in teaching adults; OR
2. Experience in supervising nurse aids.
Unencumbered North Carolina RN License
This position description covers the most essential functions and duties associated with this position. Other duties may be assigned by the President or appropriate supervisory personnel. The College reserves the right to alter duties, responsibilities, conditions, working hours, and job title as necessary.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Follow Us On Social Media