Administrative Assistant - Macon Campus - PT Evening
- - Macon Campus
- Franklin, NC, USA
- Part Time
To serve as the part-time Evening Administrative Assistant for the Macon Campus with emphasis on Student Services.
1. Serve as receptionist for the Macon Campus during the afternoon and evening hours.
2. Provide SCC information to prospective and current students, faculty, and staff.
3. Assist with afternoon/evening student activities.
4. Secure the Macon Campus.
5. Register students for Workforce Continuing Education classes.
6. Maintain a friendly, professional, and helpful office environment.
7. Use Colleague to update spreadsheets.
8. Assist staff, instructors and students with records, paperwork, office/classroom equipment, and other projects.
9. Complete administrative tasks in conjunction with the Administrative Assistant, Dean, Director of Student Services, and College Liaison.
10. Assist with evaluations and surveys.
11. Provide business transactions.
12. Perform other duties as assigned.
Contract and Salary:
Part-time, non-exempt, staff position. Up to 25 hours per week. Salary commensuration based on education and experience.
Minimum Education Requirement:
Must have an Associate Degree and at least 2 years of experience in clerical related fields.
Knowledge and Skills: Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google Applications, and ability to provide technical support. Attention to detail, ability to problem solve, and good customer service skills required.
Qualifications Preferred: Notary Public certification.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Follow Us On Social Media